Monday 19 January 2015

I"m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (UK series 14) Betting

Event Date


The fourteenth series of, “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” starts airing on 16 November 2014 with multiple episodes right through into December 2014.


Betting The Event


BBN is providing in-depth coverage on a plethora of betting options relating to this 14th series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! UK. Scroll lower down on this page and discover BBN Tiles linking to wagering odds.


Event Research Links


Sourcing useful research data for I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” UK Series 14 is quite plentiful! For an encyclopaedic overview the Wikipedia Page located here is good. The official website can be viewed here & is absolutely essential for timely updates.


BetBreakingNews.com also recommends the official Facebook and Twitter profiles for access to important news & developments to all things I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! (UK series 14).



I"m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (UK series 14) Betting

No comments:

Post a Comment